- Including Rudolph, how many reindeer does Santa have?
- Name three of Rudolph’s friends
- What’s the exact name of Slade’s Christmas song?
- In what year did Mariah Carey release All I Want For Christmas Is You?
- How many Christmas number ones did the Spice Girls have?
- When is St Stephen’s Day?
- What is frankincense?
- In the series 7 Friends Christmas episode, what does Ross dress up to teach his son about Hanukkah?
- What’s an Italian Christmas cake called?
- In the film Elf, what’s the name of the department store where Buddy works when he arrives in New York?
- Christmas Island is a territory of which country?
- What do the sweets and dried fruit represent on a Christingle?
- Where do the McCallisters go on their Christmas vacation in Home Alone 2?
- In the song 12 Days of Christmas, what was given on the 10th day?
- How many sides does a snowflake have?
- Where are the traditional Christmas plant poinsettias from?
- What do French people call Father Christmas?
- Which X Factor winner was the first to have Christmas number one?
- On what date is the Twelfth Night?
- What is traditionally hidden in a Christmas pudding?
- In what town was Jesus born?
- Who is the voice of The Grinch in the 2018 version of the Christmas tale?
- Who was Christmas number one in 2019?
- What’s Mr Scrooge’s first name in Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol?
- Mr Blobby was Christmas number one in 1993 – what TV show did the character appear in?
- What’s the name of the aging rock star making a comeback “at any cost” in Love Actually?
- Any three from: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Comit, Cupid, Vixen, Blitzen, Donner
- Merry Xmas Everybody
- Boxing Day
- A precious perfume
- A Holiday Armadillo
- All of God’s creations
- 10 lords a leaping
- Pere Noel (or Papa Noel)
- Shayne Ward
- January 5
- A coin
- Benedict Cumberbatch
- LadBaby with I Love Sausage Rolls
- Noel’s House Party
- Billy Mack (played by Bill Nighy)