- 4 pears, sliced in half with the seeds removed
- 4 tbsp. honey, divided
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- ½ tsp. cinnamon, divided, plus more for garnish
- ⅛ tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 3 tbsp. water
- 3 Bottles of Avenue & Greene ginger beer, chilled
- Springs of rosemary, for garnish
- Make the pear mixture: Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, combine maple syrup, 3 tablespoons of honey, and ¼ teaspoon cinnamon. Dredge the cut pears in the mixture, then place face down in a baking dish. Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool in pan.
- In a blender, add pears with ¼ teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, and water, and blend until liquid. Chill for at least two hours or up to two days.
- Make the drinks: In a pitcher, combine ¼ cup of the pear mixture and ginger beer. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and extra cinnamon.